Thursday 8 November 2012

Sunset at 3 PM

Last Sunday the weather was quite nice. About +3 degrees Celsius, sort of sunny and no wind. As you can see we got rid of the snow, and this outfit is from a walk in the afternoon.




The white button-down shirt with the raw denim was a pretty good fit I think. To keep it consistent, I opted for a casual green silk blend tie with a beige/pink floral pattern and a beige wool pocket square. The scarf is pure virgin wool bought from some random store in Milan some years ago.




These jeans are really starting to be one of my favorite pieces to wear. After having them slimmed down a bit some months ago the fit is just perfect, and the texture is fantastic. Props to whoever made them in Portugal. I'm not a big fan of these shoes, but the quality is there and they're alright with a dark pair of jeans. Socks are brown merino wool.



5 comments:

  1. Very nice yet again. I don't think I told you but you seem to have what I call a "dress in the dark wardrobe", meaning it is very well organized with almost all pieces fitting with each other. I wish I could be a smarter shopper too.

    Another thing, I don't remeber a post where you wear sunglasses, don't you just like them or there was no need for them when you took the photos? I've gotten so used to having something on my nose that I just purchased a pair of "fake" clear glasses just to wear when it's dark. I also have quite a collection of shades that grows bigger and bigger every year.

    Vali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try to aim to a wardrobe where as many pieces fit as many other pieces as possible. Sometimes there are worse buys though. :)

      Heh, sunglasses, ey? I think I've seen the sun like five times in the last month, but I do like wearing shades when it's sunny. I think there are some pictures with me in shades in tumblr, earlier from this year.

      Delete
  2. Hi again! What's the brand of the denim you wear on this pic and on the others? In other words, from which places or brands do you get your jeans? I find it hard to find the perfect ones and those fit perfectly on you, looking sharp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! These jeans are from Indigofera, and I've had them slimmed down a bit for a better result. They are truely a fantastic-looking pair. :)

      Delete
  3. there are really great :) Love the fit!

    ReplyDelete