Monday 19 November 2012

Padded Jacket

I've been looking for a jacket of this kind for quite a while, and now finally found one for a decent price. A padded poly odd jacket, perfect for a bit colder weather. Chuck it on a shirt, a shirt and a jumper or perhaps a shirt and a knit jacket, add a nice scarf and you're all set.




The filling feels quite warm, and I think the jacket will work easily in a bit colder weather, and wind shouldn't be a big problem. I think I will be wearing it mostly with khaki and navy chinos and the sort of semi-heavy shoes such as my new pair of split toe derbies. A double leather sole double monks would also be pretty nice with this one.

There is about 0-4 hours of real daylight, so taking these pictures is a bit challenging, so sorry for the flash. The polyester isn't too shiny, and the first picture is quite right.




Overall I'm happy with this purchase, a fine addition to my mid-season/winter wardrobe. Now what I'm still looking for, is a similar padded jacket, preferably from wool flannel, and in navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment