Friday 24 August 2012

Fall Mood

This week the reality of where the country is located on the gbobe seems to have finally arrived to Finland. The fall coming, this time for real. Even though last weekend still had some warm sunny days, now the temperatures seem to be dropping for good. It's not all bad however, as I finally got my Polo Ralph Lauren cords from my trusted tailor yesterday. After pulling them on the chilly morning didn't feel so bad at all.

On a side note, these pants are just hard as **** to photograph. They're either too blue or almost black. In reality they have that beautiful dark navy color with a blueish shine with a teddy bear soft texture.




Anyway, some details. I chose my new Litchfields to continue breaking them in and moulding them to my feet. Then, a lightly padded vest from Zara with brown suede and corduroy details, and underneath a Polo Ralph Lauren OCBD (Oxford Cotton Button-Down shirt) and a navy club tie, also from Ralph. Custom-made bridle leather belt from Equus Leather, unfortunately not shown in pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment